Monday, June 10, 2013

A New Season


(find more prints at http://www.sacredmadeshop.com/)


The current situation :




In two days I'll be packing the car to live in a far away state and experience something completely new, working in marketing and putting to use the gifts and experiences I have been given. There have been so many ups and downs, unknowns, being tossed to and fro, lack of trust, and battling internally with the lie "What if this is not God's plan? I'll mess it all up." But this morning, He calmed my spirit by supplying me with this verse:


"I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted." (Job 42:2) Just knowing that I can't mess up God's plan is a huge weight lifted. He has chosen his children to carry out his plans, and those plans just can't be messed up. 

Through it all I can say now say with full assurance It is well with my soul

I have, however, made time to do some fun things with friends and family before I leave, which included a wine tasting at a vineyard here in Charleston, a roommate beach trip,mini road trips to Charlotte, and buying my first pieces of gallery artwork (for a graduation present). So excited to begin this next season of life up North! Thank goodness I'll only be there during the warm season;)
Can't wait to update on life up North! Prayers for traveling and finding a place to live would be greatly appreciated!









2 comments:

  1. ummm?!?! We better be hanging out before you leave!!! Because before you come back, I am leaving! So....call me woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um duh! Vance and I are having desert with you and your hubs tomorrow silly!

    ReplyDelete