Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another keeper


Since I will be out of the beloved Glory House in about 3 weeks I've decided it is time to purge/utilize my non-perishables I've had for awhile. This included some couscous, beans, noodles, etc. For my many cans of garbanzo beans I decided to make them into a little snack (for those soon-to-be nights spent in the library)

Although I did get this off pinterest, I changed the ingredients up a little bit. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Baked Chick Peas

  • Heat oven to 400 degrees
  • Drain & Empty can of peas onto paper towel and blot to get liquid off
From here on, I kind of eyed the amount to everything. You can't really mess up!
  • Put peas into a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil
Add whatever spices you want. I used:
Salt
Pepper
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Cayenne powder
Drizzle of honey for hint of sweetness
  • Bake for approx. 40 minutes, shifting around every 10. Might be more according to how many cans of beans used.

In other news, I had a wonderful weekend as the calm before the storm. Filled with time with my love, making flower crowns, getting some sun, attending two wedding showers, and spending time with the Benson family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment