Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On a whim...

I've decided to join the blog world. 
Only 6 weeks until graduation (though I don't like to say it) and many of us will be going our separate ways.
So I thought I'd get started a little early with life's updates and findings.
Thanks for joining along.


I'll admit, this is a recipe from pinterest. Usually I'm a little weary about pinterest crafts & recipes, but I'll also admit, it's one of the best I've made and guess what-only 4 ingredients is what it takes. If you need an easy desert and don't care about calories;) I recommend it. I've got the thumbs up from friends and family and I hope you like it too.

Peach Cobbler Dump Cake:


INGREDIENTS:
2 cans of peaches in heavy syrup
1 package of yellow cake mix
1/2 cup of butter
A sprinkle of cinnamon

The PROCESS:
  • preheat oven to 375
  • Make sure you have a 9x13 pan or else it will bake too much or too little (with a medium sized lip)
  • Empty peaches into pan
  • Cover peaches with dry cake mix
  • cut butter into small pieces and place them over the mix
  • sprinkle all over with cinnamon 
  • cook for 45 minutes
BON APPETIT! 

1 comment: